SP Guide Publications puts forth a well compiled articulation of issues, pursuits and accomplishments of the Indian Army, over the years

— General Manoj Pande, Indian Army Chief

I am confident that SP Guide Publications would continue to inform, inspire and influence.

— Admiral R. Hari Kumar, Indian Navy Chief

My compliments to SP Guide Publications for informative and credible reportage on contemporary aerospace issues over the past six decades.

— Air Chief Marshal V.R. Chaudhari, Indian Air Force Chief

Ranji Trophy halted after mystery car breaches Palam's security

Issue No. 22 | November 16-30, 2017

Play during day three of the Ranji Trophy game between Delhi and Uttar Pradesh at the Palam Air Force Ground was halted because a car was driven into the middle of the pitch. After inspections, no damage was reported on the pitch and on the outfield.

It was learnt that the main gate of the Airforce ground, which only allows entry of cars after proper checking remained open with the security not in his position. This allowed the man free access inside the complex and instead moving towards the designated parking lot, which is behind the main pavilion. He took a detour entering from the Palam B complex into the field of play and took couple of rounds of the pitch before trying to leave the ground.

The security personnel at the ground swung into action after this and closed the gate in order to stop the man from fleeing. He was stopped at the gate. He was then detained for questioning by Delhi Police.

Delhi police said they received a call from the security officials at the Palam airforce ground about a man in his thirties, who had driven his Wagon R car inside the ground. An investigating official said when police reached the spot, the security officials had caught Girish Sharma, 32, for driving inside the ground.

Deputy Commissioner of Police Southwest, Shibesh Singh said Sharma has been detained and is being interrogated at the Delhi Cantonment police station.

Sources said that at the police station, Sharma showed signs of being abnormal and got hysteric. Police informed his parents and called them at the station. Sharma’s family told police he was depressed and disturbed after his wife left him a few months ago.